Prices & Availability
Please check our calendar for our rates.
How our booking system works
- Please use our online booking calendar to check prices and make bookings.
- Using “Change month” and the underlined months on the middle of the page, please select the month and year you are interested in booking eg. August 2018. Please note holidays are available to book in 2018.
- On the calendar, move your mouse pointer over one of the underlined dates to reveal the prices for holidays starting on that date. A date is only available if it is underlined. Please note that start dates are either Fridays or Mondays.
- Make a provisional booking by clicking on your arrival date, then click on your departure date. You will then be prompted to fill out a booking form.
- How to pay. When you have filled out your booking form you can choose to pay online by credit or debit card or send a cheque. A 50% deposit is requested at the time of your booking and must be paid within 3 days of making your provisional booking. The balance is due eight weeks (56 days) before your start date. For bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival date, the total cost of the holiday is payable at the time of booking. Please note there is a 1.5% charge for credit card payments. There is no charge for debit card or cheque payments.
- For our full terms and conditions, please click here.
For all other enquiries please contact us here.