Prices & Availability
The rates for Trevilley vary according to the Season – the best way to find the rates is to click on the online booking tab and select your dates, this will automatically show the rates.
Trevilley sleeps 6 with the possibility of an extra 2 people staying in the Summerhouse during High Season at an additional charge. The rates in High Season are £300 a day which is £2100 per week.
In the low Season it is possible for groups of 4 or 2 to stay at a lower rate.
Trevilley is dog friendly and dogs are welcome if they bring their own beds.
How our booking system works
- Please use our online booking calendar to check prices and make bookings.
- Using “Change month” and the underlined months on the middle of the page, please select the month and year you are interested in booking eg. August 2016. Please note holidays are available to book in 2016 and 2017.
- On the calendar, move your mouse pointer over one of the underlined dates to reveal the prices for holidays starting on that date. A date is only available if it is underlined. Please note that start dates are either Fridays or Mondays.
- Make a provisional booking by clicking on your arrival date, then click on your departure date. You will then be prompted to fill out a booking form.
- How to pay. When you have filled out your booking form you can choose to pay online by credit or debit card. A 50% non returnable deposit is requested at the time of your booking and must be paid within 2 days of making your provisional booking. The balance is due eight weeks (56 days) before your start date. For bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival date, the total cost of the holiday is payable at the time of booking. Please note there is a 1.5% charge for credit card payments and Paypal’s fees apply should you choose to pay this way. There is no charge for debit card or cheque payments.
- For our full terms and conditions, please click here.
For all other enquiries please contact us here.