The Little House
is located at Orchard Flower Farm which is nestled within a beautiful Cornish valley just a few minutes drive from Penzance, Cornwall. The Little House is a detached, self contained, boutique bolthole, which has just been refurbished to a high design luxe spec with a brand new modern well equiped kitchen and Italian marble bathroom. The Little House is light and airy with views across the valley and the extensive private gardens. Although it is just for 2, it is perfectly formed and has all the comforts you need for the perfect Cornish sea side holiday. Everything in The Little House is brand spanking new and has been refurbished with the highest attention to detail making it an exclusively romantic, boutique self catering home.
The Little House sleeps two people and is ideally located for trips to Penzance, St Ives, St Michaels Mount, the world famous theatre on the cliffs the Minack Theatre Land’s End and all the beautiful beaches that we have here in West Cornwall including Porthcurno, Sennen and Marazion.
- Secluded location in 7 acres of wooded gardens but only 5 mins from Penzance
- Masses of walks from the door
- Cosy secluded romantic bolthole featuring private deck and beautiful interiors
- Brand new fitted kitchen with all mod cons
- Private deck with rural views and gas barbecue
- Luxury linen and a super comfortable double bed on a Mezzanine
- Central heating and free TV for cosy nights in
- Writers retreat – lots of books, peace and fresh Cornish air
- Wifi & free sat TV for cosy nights in
- Private sun trap deck with BBQ
- Our 7 acre gardens leading to a private stream are yours to explore
- Close to North and South Coast world class beaches, AONB countryside and World Heritage sites